Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fu** and Double Fu**

Warning: Lots of Cuss Words Ahead


I know I said that I was going to post about my sister's reaction to my half-assed wedding plans, but I am really feeling the need to vent. I am finally caught up with all the data entry that I had to do over the past few weeks. And all I fucking got was "I thought you were already caught up". No fucking thank you, no fuck off you were too slow. What kind of statement is that. She knew I wasn't because she did not have my reports yet. Then while I am trying to get some journal entries done, I keep getting phone calls from another office because she cannot find a mistake. I am soooo sorry but it is not really something I care about today. I just don't want to worry about it right now. Too bad. I have to. So I spend almost two hours searching for a mistake in one of the cash lines. We still haven't found it. We found another error in the entries, but not the one we were looking for. So I get my journal entries in and forget to tell the gal that has reports to run behind me getting them posted. For like three hours. She asked as she was getting ready to leave, and of course my brain is so fried today I didn't even know what she was talking about at first. Then thought I had told her. Sorry, my fuck-up. She was not really upset, she said she would do them in the morning. That was perfectly fine with her. Then mega-bitch from the office next door just had to keep coming in our office today with questions. She also asked about the journal entries. I told her, rather bitchy like, that no they weren't in because I have spent the last five working days doing nothing but the payables you dumped on me all at once. 2 1/2 fucking months worth of shit she sat on and sat on and sat on. And I got less than two weeks to get it all in. In addition to running three month ends,  and one year end. On top of also doing all the day to day shit that keeps the office running, like payroll. Bitch, I've been busy. Then I turn back to my work and she keeps staring at me. I finally looked at her again, and she had the nerve to ask if I was okay. *snort* Just peachy. I have been working my ass off for days on end here, and she has been giving me hell, as usual, and she wants to know if I'm okay. Not that she really cares. She probably is counting the minutes until I leave. In case you didn't get it, we don't like each other. I definitely won't be missing her when I can tell this place good-bye. I'll miss my actual office and my co-workers in here, but damn I'll be glad to never have to talk to that bitch again. She's the talk nice to your face and slit your throat and stab you in the back at the same time kind of person. Laughing the whole time of how she got the better of you.

I'm sure that each individual complaint here doesn't sound like that big of a deal, but when you are getting ready to leave, trying to play two + months worth of catch up, they haven't even posted your job so someone can get hired for you to train, and then office neighbor being pissy all at the same time, it just overwhelmed me. Thanks for being there for me. I needed you today Interneters.

No comments:

Post a Comment