Saturday, November 13, 2010

Well, Mail Man has been wonderful to me these past few days. I don't know that I could have made it through without him. My mom came for the hearing, stayed for the visit, but obviously had to go back home. He calls and checks on me, sends me texts, and just generally has been the support that I have needed recently. I am so thankful that I have him.

I am also thankful that we found some good friends down here in Hickville. They have conspired with Mail Man to get me out of the house while Mail Man is at work, so I don't have to sit at home by myself.

He also hasn't picked his nose or anything like that. Gosh, such stellar behavior from him. No phleghm (that is such a strange word, to say and to spell) coming my way. Even though with the heat on at night we are both still waking up stuffy. I think it's just about time to get out the humidifier.

I don't have time for a long post today. They are taking my for pizza and bowling. It has been about 15 years or so since I bowled last. We shall see just how awful I still am. I will update soon to let you all know if I am just as graceless as I used to be! I can trip over some dust and am just not all that coordinated, so bowling was always a bit of a challenge for me. But what better way to get over feeling bad, than to go make a fool out of myself? It should be fun.

Here's hoping life is treating you well. (Lifts my glass to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment